Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Apologize Once Again

I'm so super sorry that I haven't been updating as often as I would've liked to. I've been busy with homework and assignments. I'm truly sorry.

And I will upload that anime review on the anime ToraDora soon I promise! And for those out there that have been reading my fanfic. I'm sorry as well! I have been neglecting my fanfic and I'm still currently working on my chapter 5. I know I should've published this chapter last week but once again. I have been busy!

I'll be uploading a post soon on my little trip to Kalamunda which is in Australia. Which is where I live! Hehe. So yes, I'll be uploading two posts. Maybe 3 if I can squeeze it in. I'll work hard to see to it that I publish these posts that I have promised to publish!

Also: If you didn't read my last post about my fanfic, please feel free to read it here.

Now, Let me just finish my assignment on Stars and Constellations and I'll work on my posts soon.

(If you'd like to research about stars... I found a really good website! You can access it here.)

That'll be it from me.

Beatthatview,
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment