Friday, January 11, 2013

Sorry... Maybe..?

Hello. I'm not even sure if you still recognise me. It has been at least six months since we last 'talked'.

I don't blame you if you don't really like me at the moment. After all, I did kinda initiate the 'break-up' between us.

Well, I'm here right now to update you on a few things and to explain to you about what has been happening and also the reason I was away for so long.

I didn't 'talk' to you and 'neglected' you because I kinda did replace you.

I know you're probably shocked and thinking 'HOW COULD YOU?!' But don't over react.

I told you guys that I had a tumblr account and that is where I was.

I updated my blog posts there as well since it was convenient.

So please go check out my tumblr: midget98.tumblr.com

Ummm. Right now it's my school holidays. Yes, it's very nice to sleep late and wake up late.

(In fact, I'm lying in bed as I am writing this.. Hehe. Just woke up after all. See? That's how much I love you guys, I update you the first thing after I wake up!)

Well, next month school will be starting and I'll be in year 9!

Wish me luck I guess.

Well...
Beatthatview,
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment