Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update And I'm sorry..

I'M SORRY! I know I haven't been updating... I've had HEAPS of tests this week! I'm sorry!
Yesterday, I had to take let's see 4 tests.. and on Thursday I had to take another one and in total of all the days.. I've had 7 tests this week..

And don't forget two weeks before that I had to take 4 ART TESTS! And I FAIL at it , I FAIL at art.
And This week has been REALLY PISSING me off! I had to listen to the guy I like talk about this other girl he likes and how they kiss and hug every night, and what's worse? They do it on FACEBOOK, that's right, FACEBOOK!

He doesn't even know a bloody thing about her! And I LITERALLY HATE HIS GUTS NOW, because I had to sit down and listen to him RAVE about her. For like 2 hours! Luckily, my brother turned off the internet, pheww...
My, Aid this week has been Emil Chau and his beautiful voice... I've been listening to his songs ever since I can't remember so long ago... But If you don't know him (Click here.), This is his profile and you HAVE to listen to his songs!

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating sooner I promise I will upload a Shugo Chara review very soon! And I might even do an Ikuto tribute.

Also, I've had an idea for my friend, and I to do an anime review blog.. And I've called the blog Beat That Anime. (You know to stay with the "Beat That" series) Remember MY IDEA. You can access the blog here.

I will still be posting on this blog so please do not worry, and I will continue to upload anime reviews here as well, This blog is the Mastermind still....

BeatThatView,
Signing Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment