Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vampire Knight Anime review

Okay, So, I kinda just finished watching the anime called : "Vampire Knight". Actually, for years I have neglected watching the anime "Vampire Knight". While everyone around me were praising this anime, I just simply thought, "Gosh, My reasons for not watching this anime: It's to do with vampires, It seems like the kind of animes that emos would watch and it just didn't look interesting..."

I know some of you anime lovers out there LOVE this anime and you guys LOVE vampires. Now, I don't see why people think that vampires are hot , cool, lovable. Because to me, Vampires are scary and they're freaks, on the other hand WEREWOLVES they're just awesome. I mean seriously, When you have a WEREWOLF for your boyfriend, you get two pluses! You instantly get a hot boyfriend and a DOG! Where as, if you have a vampire for a boyfriend, all you've got is a freak of nature thirsting for your blood, waiting to just KILL YOU! And also if you ever get sick, they can't warm you up with their body heat, their damn frickin' cold. And they look so pale and white. I mean seriously, who the hell wants that?

Anyway, back to the anime review. Now, if you have never seen Vampire Knight and you don't want me to spoil this for you please stop reading. So, the story line is this:

When this girl named Yuuki, was five years old, she was going to get attacked by a vampire, then this pureblood, named Kaname, comes along and saves her. Now, this Yuuki girl, could only remember that point in her life. That memory was her earliest memory. A headmaster at a school adopts her and takes care of her. A few years later, a boy named: Zero comes along. Apparently, his family got attacked by a pureblood vampire. The headmaster takes him in as well... Also, his parents were Vampire Hunters. Now, in the present time, Zero and Yuuki are in middle school, They're prefects. The story goes on and on, then Yuuki finds out that Zero is a Vampire, she then feeds him blood from time to time... Yuuki has known Zero for 4 years and she never knew that Zero was a vampire... Soon afterwards, Yuuki finds out that she is a pureblood Vampire! And then she finds out that Kaname and herself are siblings... And that their own parents married themselves as well so that they would produce kids that are purebloods as well... Zero, finds out that Yuuki is a pureblood vampire and he hates purebloods, because a pureblood vampire killed his parents and manipulated his twin brother. In the end, Kaname and Yuuki go together and Zero says that if he ever sees Yuki ever again, he'd kill her.

Now, i am pretty upset with this useless thing that says it's anime, because seriously? Yuuki doesn't end up with the hot Zero, No, she ends up with her stupid pureblood brother, i mean seriously?! that's just GROSS! And this anime made me so annoyed! Because everytime, Kaname would always butt in when there was a Zero and Yuuki moment going on..! I have been screaming at my laptop like literally screaming.. And I was so tempted to pull out all my hair! Because this anime just kept annoying me...!

And my hating Vampires kinda didn't help... When I actually finished watching it I was just like YES!! WOOHOO!!! And I started dancing around the house! My parents were just like: " WTH are you doing?!". Now, on with the rating of this anime...

I would rate this anime: 3.7

I'm sorry , And I don't mean to be mean but... It truly sucks!

Signing off,
Beatthatview.

No comments:

Post a Comment