Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fruit Basket!

Okay, So I've been busy watching/ reading Fruit basket! It is the best ever! My favourite character! Is: Kyo! He is the cat and he wasn't allowed to join the zodiac because the rat tricked him! Here's a clip of stuff:




Story line: Tohru, an orphan and is a hard-working girl. Stumbles upon the Sohma's curse of the jyuunishi (Twelve Zodiacs Animal). The Sohmas turn into their original animal spirits when they are hugged by the opposite gender. After some time.. they turn back into their human selves.. Just that, there's a little twist to it...She starts living with the Sohmas and becomes dear friends with all of them! She lives under the same roof with Kyo (Cat), Shigure (Dog) and Yuki (Rat). Until, she meets Akito... (God of all the Zodiac animals). What will happen to them?

This is Akito:


This is Kyo:


This is Shigure:


This is Yuki:



Usually I don't give a rating but: I rate this anime: 7.67 out of 10

I strongly recommend that you watch this anime.. It brought me great pleasure! And I even cried at least 3 times during the whole thing! It also made me LAUGH! There are some HILARIOUS scenes in there and this anime isn't all sexual.. In fact, it doesn't have any sexual scenes.. And if you are going to watch this.. please watch it with japanese audio and english subtitles.. It is so much better that english Dub! I think that this anime is rated PG.. Since it might be for people who have at least reached the age of 12- 13. Please Enjoy watching this.

Beattthatview,
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment