Friday, July 15, 2011

Being Girl Website- For Girls

Okay, obviously, as you can see from the title. This post is for girls. And girls only. So all you guys reading this. Just skip this post and go read something else on my blog. Oh Look! Look to the right! My twitter feed thingy. Why don't you boys go follow me on twitter and leave me a message or something while I talk to the girls? I'll be done real quick!

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way... Let's get started!
Now there are not that many sites out there for girls. That tell you about how to deal with girl problems and what you're going to expect. So guess what? I stumbled across a website that tells you all these stuff! Which is great! Because now all my questions are answered! And I REALLY want to share this website with you as well to put you out of your misery!


Click here for the link to the website! I tells you EVERYTHING! From body problems to relationship stuff. (I'm not in a relationship so I don't really care about the column..) Anyway, they also tell you what type of foods you should eat to stay healthy. They also give you a solution to dry skin!

And the first time you visit that site they make you fill out a feedback type thing and when they ask you how did you get their website post the website of my blog there or something.


Anyway, this site is REALLY REALLY useful if you are a girl! And if you're a boy that didn't listen to me in my first paragraph you are now an official pervert. HEHE.


BeatThatView,
Signing Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment