Monday, August 1, 2011

Wicked the Musical Review

Hey guys! I'm sorry for my lack of updates! I've been busy!
So just last Sunday, I went to see the musical Wicked! And it was like my second time seeing a musical.. and it was PRETTY awesome!(The first musical that I saw was Les Miserables! Yeah.. it was pretty awesome too!)

Anyway.. while doing this review I WILL be talking about the storyline and such so.. if you don't want me to spoil it for you.. Read something else on my blog!



So, since I watched this musical in Autralia with an Australian cast.. it was REALLY good!
(And I'm not saying this JUST BECAUSE I live in Australia.) And I watched a recorded performance of WICKED in London and it just wasn't as funny and it wasn't as good!



So practically.. Wicked is supposedly the true story of The Wizard of Oz. So that Wicked Witch of the West.. is NOT ACTUALLY WICKED. She's not EVIL AT ALL!
She's REALLY nice and she cares and stuff. But she was born green. WHY? Well.. lets just say that I hate the Wizard I hate her mother and I hate her father(the governer). I mean seriously?! The mother was cheating on the governer with the WIZARD! And the Wizard is a friggin' PLAYER! How's THAT for magic?



Anyway.. that's right! WHY she's green. Well.. the Wizard made her mother drink a green potion before they slept together.. (Which is REALLY gross!) Anyway.. so she ended up with HIS baby..which was green from the green potion. (stupid man.)



Yeah.. so.. ANYWAY. So basically.. it just tells you the story of the GOOD witch and the Wicked witch. And they hated each other at first but then they became REALLY good friends! And Feyero I was REALLY disappointed! Because I was SO hoping that there was a REALLY HOT guy playing Fiyero.. but they didn't get a hot guy in the Australian cast.. ARGH! Anyway.. for the performance that I was watching.. The guy playing Fiyero.. tripped at the end.. it was funny.

My favourite song out of all of them was probably Popular.. or What is this Feeling.. or I'm not that Girl. It's a tie. They're all good!

And I so knew that Fiyero was going to be turned into the scarecrow! And I was RIGHT! How's THAT for magic? Or AWESOMENESS!



And I was REALLY scared of the thing the Wizard sits in! And The dragon.. I SO KNEW it was going to move! And it did! And I let out a SMALL scream. After all.. I was in the the big theater! It would have echoed EVERYWHERE!

Anyway.. I DEFINITELY recommend that you check out this Musical! If you haven't already done so.. it's REALLY GOOD!!!

And I recommend that you watch it in Australia.. because the Australian cast is REALLY good!

And also.. I do not like the Tin Man nor do I like Alpheba's sister.. and I don't like the Wizard.
They have all REALLY bad personalities!

And after the Wicked Witch "died" (she didn't) The wizard was like: SHE WAS ACTUALLY MY DAUGHTER!??

Some father he is..

BeatThatView,
Signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked is the untold story of Oz. I enjoyed watching this musical.
    Wicked

    ReplyDelete