Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Sincerely Apologize.

I know.. I know.

I did not update over my school holidays. Even though I promised that I would. You have a right to get angry.

But it was the School Holidays! I was...busy. Hey! It's the holidays and I wanted to make use of it.. for stuff like sleeping in until it's like Lunch time. Or staying at my computer for like 12 hours a day. Yeah, sure I spent all my time watching animes and I haven't been updating my fanfic and there's heaps of people who read my fanfics, getting angry. But, I can't help it!

But hey, I'm sort of updating now. And my school starts on Tuesday...*sigh* Well, this is my last term as a year 7 student and next year I'll be facing the problem called: HIGHSCHOOL.

I'm sure I'll be fine though. I mean most of my friends now are going to that highschool. Yes.. it's not the super smart school for SUPER smart people. I'm sorry that I failed the hard test. But I got in to this other school that I actually wanted to go to. It's the same highschool as the one my siblings went to. They'll both be in Uni next year. So.. I'm alone.

Also, my sister has a SUPER BIG obsession to this guy from the KPOP group: 2PM. I'm sure most of you have heard of them. If you're asian, you're surely to know them. They kinda look like this:                      

Yeah. You've all seen them before I'm sure. They sang the HeartBeat song.

Okay, so the picture I showed you just know is their NORMAL picture. But you see my sister is kind of like a pervert and this is her favourite picture of them:


 

Yes. She likes to see topless men that are standing in water.Because her head is THAT twisted that she finds pleasure in seeing half-naked men that are...wet.

And this is her favourite guy:





His name is Chansung. If you want to find out more about him click here.

  And my sister found this picture of Changsung and his other group member called: Taecyeon .. together.It looks like this: 
                                                                   
This picture disturbed me GREATLY. And yes.
Changsung is the guy on the left..flashing his..umm..
boxers.











Thank you very much for listening to me rant.
BeatThatView,
Signing Off.







No comments:

Post a Comment