Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Own Personal Update.

Yes.. I know I haven't been posting many reviews lately, on ANY kind of subject. I have been a bit busy with stuff like... being a loner. Okay, I'm not actually that depressing but I have been behaving like a slob lately, on weekends. And I can't wait for this week to go by, because it'll be the SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!

And who doesn't like school holidays?! Yeah, I don't hate school (That much..) but I don't like waking up early either! And wearing a school uniform and sitting behind a desk for 30 hours a week! I get tired. And I don't get much time to do stuff like lazing around or playing electronic games or watching random stuff. Or updating on this blog! But I can NEVER give up! Nothing will KILL ME!

 But last Friday, I DID attend my school DISCO. Yeah, it's pretty sad that I've been attending that school for like, what, 6 years and I have only attended the school DISCO (And it comes every year.) once, and it's also going to be my last time since this is my last year in primary school. Yeah, next year, I'll be attending high school, and I'm going to be even busier!

But yes, my school DISCO, was pretty awesome and yes, I did steal one of the blown up guitar things. What was that? You want to see a picture of it? Well, here it is:

Yeah, and I must say, It's really nice to sleep on!

And yes, no matter how embarrassing and stupid this might sound, I DO pretend to play it in front of my bath room mirror and I must say it may also have inspired me to start playing the guitar. And also it's because of this anime that I'm watching at the moment.



And yes, if I feel like it, I might do an anime review on it!

I have also watched the movie Green Latern today. And yes, I might do a movie review on it if I feel like it.
I haven't done one of those in ages!

And YES, it's pretty cool. I mean it's RYAN REYNOLDS! But I'm kind of disappointed because, I grew up with a Green Lantern that was a black person and then suddenly this white green lantern guy comes out and I'm like: WTH?!

And here's a trailer of it!:

And since I have finally updated and made some promises which I might or might not fulfill, I shall take my leave and I'll see you again later.

BeatThatView,
Signing off.




No comments:

Post a Comment