Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

So it's the new year..and it's 2012! 2011 sure went by fast.. I'm entering High school this year.
I hope you had a terrific Christmas. And I hope you got lots of presents!

CHRISTMAS!~


























The presents that I received weren't much but I still got the feeling of excitement while opening them, so, I can't complain. HEHE. 冗談だ 
But, seriously, I'm happy I even received anything!~ I got my first perfume bottle. (Which I'm not really happy about..because I hardly go out anyway. But I do like staring at perfume bottles.) I received a really awesome bottle from my friend. (Which was red and white so I guess it's kind of Christmas related. She gave it to me because she thought I wanted one since I was always hugging her waterbottle. And Rachii, if you're reading this now, I was hugging it because it was filled with ice and right now, in Australia it's summer and WAY TOO HOT! But I appreciate it! It's really cute!~かわいい~)
We had Christmas lunch at my parent's friend's house (As always, Tradition.), that was where I received freebies from the alchohol that they buy. Such as a: Triple Distilled Vodka phone pouch and a Triple Distilled Vodka Keychain. And another water bottle. (Seriously peoples! What's it with the water bottle?! This year I received so many water bottles I have a whole top shelf filled with water bottles. I threw some away thought because they were made of cheap plastic..) Now back to the alchohol items! I didn't mind though since it was REALLY CUTE!~ I also received a few rejected tattoos because they desperately needed to get rid of them, and I look like a rubbish dump. (The tattoos work pretty well though! But I subconciously started scratching them and it came off.)
I also received foldable sunnies. And they look like my sister's. I don't think I'm ever gonna wear them though.. I'll probably end up breaking it.

And that's all I got for Christmas. This is probably the first year I received so many Christmas presents!

2011

Now, 2011. It's probably been the best year of my life. Even though I didn't have the best teacher.     
(I liked Mr C better.) It was the best year of my life. (So far.) I made new friends, I had my first sleepover. My first week away from home. Discovering new personalities. Experiencing being the first negative speaker for a debate. Being the third negative speaker for a debate. Earning the lots of warm hugs. And became a tiny bit more confident. First time jumping of a diving board. First time standing on a jumping castle. Attending my first Orientation day and getting a taste of High school life. Earning my first anime friend.

There were many more things that happened, but I can't recall them at the moment.

There were also bad things:  But you know what they say.
There won't be happy times without the sad ones! And I'm not really the type who talks about such touchy-feely emotions so.. I'm gonna stop it.

Anyway, I hope that 2012 will have many more things for my to enjoy and discover. Since as you all know, it's gonna be my first year of High School!

Also! Next week, I'll be flying back to Malaysia, as always! And Next Saturday, (I think it was..) we'll be flying to Honk Kong! And it'll be the first time that I've been to Hong Kong. Which I'm excited about!
Fun Fact about me! I've only been to 3 countries in my life! Singapore. (I was born there... and I'm not gonna add Malaysia because they're pretty much next to each other.) Australia. (This is where I live now. And I've been living here for almost 7 years. ALMOST.) And of course, the lovely Japan! (I've been there twice! One when I was three years old. Because of the September incident. And the plane tickets were REALLY cheap at that time so.. ADVANTAGE! And the terrorists are probably only good at lowering the price of plane tickets. They're useless at everything else.. The second time was when I was 7 years old. The plane tickets weren't cheap then.. but.. CHANCE!)





Well, I hope all of you guys have another great year. And remember, Whatever happened in the past STAYS in th past.

BeatThatView,
Signing off.


1 comment: