Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chocolate Drop Cupcakes ^.^ and maybe more!

I promised that I would write about my Chocolate Cupcakes so here it is:

This batch of cupcakes was not as nice and as addictive as the butterfly ones. But they are still yummy.(I hope.)
It wasn't as easy to spread the icing, it was kind of lumpy.
The sprinkles tasted like m&m's
Oh! It was also hard to tell whether the cupcake was burnt or not because of the chocolate. (It was already brown to begin with!)

Other than that it was a success! I haven't tried it yet but my mum says it tastes nice.

Changing the subject now...(Away from the cupcakes!)

I'm going back to Malaysia in about a weeks time. Just for a visit.
Me and my sister plan to buy heaps and heaps of sweets there, we're also going to buy sour plums! (As long as they're not made in China.)

The only bad thing is that it's so HOT and HUMID over there.
(The last time we went there my sister got an allergic reaction and half of her face swelled up!)
(It was hilarious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment