Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cupcakes!! :P and more

Yesterday, I made Butterfly cupcakes!! (That's what it said on the packet.)

It was super sweet and highly addictive! The icing was very addictive...
And may I just say moi is a really good icing spreader. I can make the icing super swurly!! *^*
(Super super swurly!!)
I went HIGH on the icing. And if your wondering what colour was the cupcake, it was PINK.
And, no, I am not a fan of the colour PINK. I'm actually the fan of the colour BLUE.

Oh! And does anyone know how to sprinkle on little sprinkles on top of cupcakes? Because I don't.
It might be really funny that I'm asking this question....but it really is hard trying to sprinkle on toppings. (I'm serious)

Today, I might make chocolate cupcakes. You might be wondering why I'm making cupcakes, because I'm not really a person who bakes stuff.It's not my forte
The reason I'm baking is because my mum bought heaps of these boxes that gives you all these ingredients and it tells you how to bake stuff, so I'm trying out the boxes and I must tell you that I am most successful in baking.(Except for the time when me and my sister tried out this recipe for smartie cookies on the Internet and it came out HORRIBLE!!)
(And I had to eat all the rejected cookies.)

I'll tell you how the chocolate cupcakes come out, later.

More coming back at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment