Saturday, November 13, 2010

Camp

I have arrived, back from camp...

I would have liked to take pictures but since my camera was in my phone (and phones weren't ALLOWED!), I couldn't...

It was fun.. though I didn't know what was in the food, I just ate it.. (Never waste food!)
The yummiest thing that they served there was probably... *thinks* Nutrigrian cereal and the bread.. (That was for breakfast.. Do you know what else they served for breakfast? Spaghetti on toast!.. I just took the toast..) And for dessert( after dinner) they served moose.. there were two flavours.. first one was.. chocolate, and the other was citrus... Everyone was taking chocolate.. but since I saw can fruits underneath, I took the citrus one, so it would go well with the fruits..

Mine was okay, everyone else who took the chocolate, said it was revolting, I just laughed!

And did I mention it was a writing camp? So an author came into the camp school and told us we had to daydream and since this was going to be the first and last time we were allowed to daydream in class, we should enjoy it to the fullest..

There was also a beach, the ocean was so blue and BEAUTIFUL!!!

The guy that owned the camp was called Mr Roger Lewis. The camp was the "Point Peron Camp". The guy owned two dogs and a cat. They were so cute! The cat was "Smudge" and the dog was "Bear". The dog is always at the beach swimming and picking up rocks. (That's why he has an ear infection)

At night we had a "Minute to Win it" game. My guyfriend, Jam, could complete the cookie challedge so QUICKLY!
After that we had a Quiz night.

At night, I couldn't sleep much. Everyone was falling off their beds. And My friend woke me up in the middle of the night asking Me to accompany Her to the TOILETS....

It was SO COLD!! And I was in a SINGLET!

By the way, KevJumba got kicked off the Amazing Race...

">

No comments:

Post a Comment