Monday, November 29, 2010

Korean Bombings, Game Alert and Weird Pervertic Security Checks...at the airport..

So, This week... You've probably heard that North Korea and South Korea have been just randomly bombing each other... Why? (How would I know? Was I at the scene? No, I wasn't.. SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?!) Anyway... where was I?

Oh.. yes.. North Korea and South Korea HAVE BEEN just shooting artillery shells over that wall that they have.. Who started it? Well... this is still all a mystery.. But everyone is pointing the finger at North Korea.. They don't have any proof or any evidence.. they're just pointing the finger because guess what? They like South Korea better than North Korea! Is that fair? It's like going up to George Bush and shoving a gun in his face and saying.. "I don't like you, so I'm just gonna shoot you..". In this case, it might be a little extreme.. but same deal.




Though in This case just chucking a shoe at him seems like a much nicer option.. (Just that we should get a better aimer...)

But.. let's get back to the subject of North Korea and South Korea.
South Korea didn't actually say that they didn't fire the shells first and North Korea said that South Korea did... And since they found two South Korean soldiers dead.. those two could have fired it without permission and they could have been shot...

So with the evidence that we have here, I would have to say that South Korea started the bombing..

Any way let's move on to pervertic sercurity checks at the airport... Luckily, it's only in America!



Ok.. this one is a guy one.. but it's even worse for women.. they check in between your chest and your inner thighs!!

I don't think.. I feel very comfortable talking about this subject...

ahem...

And way.. I have just started playing the game animal crossing... it's really ADDICTIVE!! I might also do a game review on that game soon... Look out for that review... coming soon.

Beatthatview,
Signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment