Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hotness, Sex Ed, and Tests....

o
May I just say that in perth this week... IT WAS BOILING!! Temperatures reached up to 40 C!

And to make it WORSE we had a sex ed lesson! For two days.. that means TWO HOURS looking at MALE PARTS and female parts... I might seem immature, saying, "EWW!!" and stuff like that but everyone does it! It's like going up to a random guy on the street and taking of all his clothes.

Everyone would say: "EWW!!" or "What the hell did you do that for?!" and the guy would probably punch you in the face..

Everyone would KNOW what is underneath his cloths, but they still say "EWW!!" or "GROSS".

So why can't I?
(Is it KILLING you? No? So, I get my way... ^.^)

And, UNFORTUNATELY, for my friend Rachael..., HER MUM was running the program...
Her face went bright RED! If you ask me... I find her mum pretty AWESOME! But she kinda made a song called.. "Puberty's cool" And that's when I really couldn't take it... I started laughing .. so I had to stuff my CLIPBOARD into my mouth to stop me from getting DETENTION... or getting dragged out of the class by Mr C..

Speaking of Mr C... I award him the award called... "THE BEST TEACHER AT GIVING OUT TESTS". Yes, you guessed it... he's stuffing our mouths (this week) FULL OF CRAMPED TESTS!
woohooo... not. *serious face*
ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!!!?* (Please pardon my language..)


This is what he deserves! Me stuffing his big O'l head down the toilet and giving him the "ROYAL FLUSH". (And hopefully the cleaners didn't clean the toilets properly!) (Once, again pardon my language and rudeness...)


Once again, we must come to a screeching halt to the end of this post. As I MUST study for those tests.

Beatthatview,
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment