Sunday, October 10, 2010

DELHI Common Wealth Games 2010

Wanna know what I've been doing? I've been watching the DELHI Commonwealth Games!
Actually... My dad's hogging the TV so if you want to watch the TV you can only watch the Common Wealth games... But when he's not looking.. I change the channel! SHHH!! Don't tell HIM that!!




And luckily, I had my phone on me so I could take a few photos! Just to make it interesting..

Want more? Well... I'll give you more! :




This was when they were cycling! To take such a picture I had to stand right in front of the TV.. causing me to block my dad's view.. causing me to get grounded! But I don't mind.. Anyway.. more photos! :




And more! :



This photo was the 100 metres hurdles!! And the girl at the front represents... AUSTRALIA!! YAY!! AUSTRALIA WON!!!

Anyway, continuing... :






I'm sorry that it's abit blurry... She was hurdling too fast!



Oh! This was when she was interviewed.. And her name is Sally Pearson... Did I mention that earlier?



Have you been watching the DELHI games?

Signing off,
Beatthatview.

No comments:

Post a Comment