Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Who doesn't love a Sunday Brunch?

I would have posted a picture of what I had... but I ate it before I remembered to take a picture...
sorry...

I had:

*Bacon.
*Scrambled eggs.
*Hashbrowns.
*Mushrooms.
*Olive oil toast.
*Orange Juice.

It was very yummy!! (Yummm..)

Also my mum made Pumpkin cake with the Pumpkin flesh... Wanna see how it looks like?





I really just dislike anything related to pumpkin so.. I already don't feel like eating it..


Anyway..
We had some watermelon too! I just love watermelon!! And to my dismay.... the watermelon wasn't very ripe.. so it was still white...




But the middle of the watermelon was very juicy and sweet! We bought a whole watermelon so we had enough to fill two containers!



I just love watermelons!! I'm going to look forward to eating all of them!

Oh.. and you can use the watermelon skin to wash your face! It's really cooling!

Just use the inner part! The white part!...



P.S.
I'm sorry.. I couldn't have taken more photos my brother stole my SD card! Here's him running away... *sigh*

Or should I say crawling?



Signing off..,
Beatthatview.

No comments:

Post a Comment