Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update...

As I am sitting here( in my old worn-out, warm robe and with my sausage- type pillow warming my lap).. at my computer and typing... my thoughts are: "I have to come up with something!... Anything! I just need to finish composing a post by this Sunday evening!" Well... now.. it's kind of like.. Saturday-Late-Night-Ish? So practically I'm screwed...

While I couldn't think of what to write about.. I just spent time watching re-runs of Bleach episodes and going on Youtube and watching Nigahiga's (Oh.. and if you want to watch his latest video.. just click here. Personally, My favourite one was this one right over here... You know the Facebook one?) channel... and Michelle Phan's and Random YoGabbaGabba videos? I pretty much bored myself out... And it dawned on me after a few hours that I haven't posted on my blog and my dateline is pretty soon..

So.. I started doing THIS? (Like.. You know? Typing Blogging?)

I'm like really tired now..? It's like 12:01 in the morning.. and I'm sitting in front of the frigging computer! (Voice in my head: "Come on.. You can do this! Just finish this post and you can sleep in your nice warm cosy bed! Oh.. and did I tell you that you needed to clean your room before you go to sleep?")

Oh! And I just heard Justin Beiber has his own nail polish line now.. and he is also selling bedsheets! Like his freaking little face is going on bedsheets!100 of them!1000's maybe even millions! And each and every one of them are going to go on beds! The things that people sleep on! And you know what their slogan is? "Wanna sleep with Justine Beiber?" When I read that in a magazine or a newspaper.. I nearly had a heart attack..! I was seriously grossed out!

*Yawn* ~^O^~

Okay, That's it! I'm going to call it a day! I really need to sleep... My eyes are like closing now...zzzzzZZZZzzzzZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz......

Signing off,
Beatthatview.

No comments:

Post a Comment