Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What have I been doing?

So.. What have I been doing this holidays?? (What have you been doing?)

Well.. let see...:
I've been... :

* Sleeping..
*Playing with my new stereo!
*Playing with my new DS game?
*Surfing the net...?
*Blogging..?
*Checking my e-mail?
*Staying up late?
*Doing homework.
*Watching TV.
*Watching Anime.


Look... I'm really tired here so.. I don't have much ideas for this blog post..
And I have been watching alot of animes and TV shows.. I spend most of my life in my bed or in front of the computer.. It's very tiring you know?

And I have been enjoying the sound quality of my new stereo..It's really cool! I might even put up a post about my new stereo..

And since my brother, took away my phone SD card I'm not sure my phone has enough space to take a photo of the new stereo..

Also, I have been enjoying the sweets that my sister has been giving me.. they are...very..sweet?

As this week is the last week of school holidays.. I will be soaking up all the goodness of the holidays..

Good bye,

That is all,

From the,

Beatthatview. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment