Thursday, September 30, 2010

Style Boutique Game Review..

So.. the game that My brother just downloaded..(Style Boutique)




Now.. This game may appear to Tom boyish girls..kinda like me...just like a really super girly game..

That's what I first thought.. when I first picked it up.. but when I actually started playing it.. I was so addicted to it for some reason.. It was like it controlled me... O.O
Other than that..

The game has great graphics. And for the music that you select in your boutique pretty much sucks but there is a solution to that.. TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!
I like this game because it has a simple plot(For simple-minded-people a.k.a me) :





*Click on customer.
*See what customer wants. e.g. A shirt.
*Click on a T-Shirt. Show the T-Shirt to customer.
*Customer gets angry. Doesn't want T-shirt. Wants shirt.

I mean seriously?! What is the difference between a shirt and a T-shirt?! What one has a capital T?? Is that it??!! They still look the same!!

The only reason why I like this game is that you get to earn money that's pretty much the WHOLE reason why I like this game..

Anyway.. continuing about the game review..

You can visit a hair salon and get your makeup done at a beautician. And with over 10,000 accessories and designs, the Fashion happiness never ends! (I copied that from a game review...not my words..)

(Also)When you're playing this game you work for a boss that starts perving on you... that is pretty freaky... O.o


The only thing this game beats are Barbie Dolls...

Signing off now,
Beatthatview

No comments:

Post a Comment