Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update.. And A Chance Of Strawberries..!?

Ok.. I'm back In Australia now...(and kicking!)
Arrived back in Australia last week on Sunday(Father's day! What did you get for your dad?).
The flight was pretty good..*thumbs up!* No budget Airline!! WOOHOO!! *Headless chicken dance!*
So there were TVs on the plane!! Unfortunately for my family and I.. our row that we were sitting in.. didn't have working TVs. But fortunately for me I'm a little kid.. So I got to move seats And I got to sit next to an old lady and her husband..*thumbs down* But that's the price you have to pay to have a working TV!

And the food on the Airplane was pretty good too! I got cheese omelet, sausage, toasted tomato and croissant with butter! And many other sides with that.. like fruits! They also gave bird seeds...for some reason..Hmm.. This is what I had to say to them.. "DO I LOOK LIKE A FREGGIN' BIRD TO YOU??!!"

Anyway..How was my day today? It was 'ok'.

*I woke up..
*Ate instant noodles for breakfast.
*Wiped the house.
*Watched Disney Channel til' my brother had to call me out to sweep the floor outside.
*Finished sweeping went back inside to watch Disney Channel.
*Brother came out and yelled at me pulled out the TV plug and started vacuuming.
*Got TVnapped by my brother so went into room to play with not calling phone.
*Vacuumed room.
*Parents and sister came home.
*Folded plastic bags.
*Ate lunch.
*Parents went out again.
*Played Basketball with brother.. until Fat Cat walk onto lawn.
*Ran up to Fat Cat and Called out to it.. "Here Little Pussy Cat!"
*Fat CAt wouldn't move, but just stared.
*Me let out a big meow to FAT CAT, Fat Cat ran away.
*Went back to playing Basketball.

That was pretty much how my day went. Oh.. And if you were wondering what I had for lunch.. I had a Home made Subway or you could call it a DIY Subway what ever floats your boat.

And if you were wondering what my parents bought.. They bought two punnets of strawberries and a pumpkin for pumkin soup. And no, the straberry isn't going into the pumkin soup. The strawberries are big.. Here's a picture:


I am now in strawberry heaven and pumpkin Hell!
I absolutely detest pumkin!

BEAT THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment