Friday, September 3, 2010

Update...

Ok, I am literally dying in the heat of Malaysia right now... I'll be back in Australia on Sunday..

And i'm surprisingly looking forward to school on Monday. My friend, Kavi Bear, Told me that this guy I like in school(He who shall not be named in this blog.), Has broken his voice... I so want to see that!
(Why do good things always happen back home when I'm away??!)

Also, My sister, her birthday is tomorrow, which is awesome! And tonight I'm going over to my dad's brother's place with my cousins, siblings, parents, uncles/aunties...etc.
It's gonna be a blast! My mum is baking a cake now,...(I can smell it!) YUMMY!! ~^o^~

Now, I'm also sorry for not posting last weekend.. Cause We had the phonecall saying that a family member has passed away, so we had to go back to Malaysia... and the praying and the burning... etc.
It was a very busy week.. So I'm sorry for not posting..

But, now I'm free so.. I'm writing and posting..
(As you can see... I mean read..)

And also a reason why I haven't been posting much was because the internet here in Malaysia keeps tripping... The radio also has alot of static..

My flight back to Australia this Sunday.. is at 9:00 in the morning it will be taking off at 10:30.
So I'll be back in Malaysia this weekend.. and starting school again on Monday.. And I have a test to study for when I get back!! Seriously?! Sometimes I just HATE Mr C.. Oh.. wait I always.. hate him..

I have to go.. now.. INTERNET.... TRIPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment