Saturday, August 28, 2010

YAY!! I got a new phone.. that doesn't call?

My sister got a new Nokia phone.. Kinda like a BlackBerry.. Anyway..
This phone is probably her 6th phone that she's had..she always ends up breaking the phone atleast after 1 and a half years..

The record that she has broken a phone in less than 12 hours still stands...

Anyway.. I have her old phone now! I can finally have a phone that takes pictures! Usually I get all her old ones that don't have a camera so I just use the phone as an organizer...

Now, this is the first time ever I have a phone that has Bluetooth, camera and plays music and also including the organizer. How AWESOME is that?! But it can't call or send messages.. but I can send messages by Bluetooth so.. everything works out fine..

And also... DaveDays has finally made a new video/song... which is good cause he hasn't made one in like 2-3 months!
But totally worth the wait... Since he came up with Olive You. Great song...*thumbs up*
You can watch it here.

And guess what? KimmiSmiles is an Australian! AWESOME!!
Cause I'm Australian..I guess..but I was born in Singapore..?

ANYWAY...

I have a new phone.. and went crazy with it... awesomeness.. *thumbs up*

BEAT THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment