Friday, August 6, 2010

A Short Summary Of My Life Now.

I'm not sure what to write about, but I know I have to write about something..
Hmm...I could write about books..but nah..abit too boring.
How about...? Arghh! *Chucks a spasm*
*Excuse me for a while.*

Ok, I guess... I'll just talk about my life...
There's nothing really terribly intresting in my life now..so it's kinda hard to write about it.

While reading this post, please listen to this music


I still find my siblings annoying. And my dad and sister are sick.
And for some reason I still like the guy in school. (He Who Shall Not Be Named In This Blog.)

Why? Why don't you tell me why?! Okay, I'm sorry for chucking a spasm on you. It's not your fault. (It's your mum's fault!) (Just Kidding...)

I'm doing well in school...I think. At least I don't have any school homework to do.
Except for this French homework thingy. I mean why should I do french? I'm in Australia.. Duh! If I wanted to do French, I would be in France. (indulging all the food France has to offer!)
But..there's only one problem..I'm not in France now am I?(No, I'm not.)

Anyway... What was I talking about again?

Oh! And my parents said I could go to this year's Camp and Disco! Which is a big Plus.

I'm also still continuing my novel-in-progress...once I get to finish Chapter 2 I'll post it on this blog.

Argh! Where's my TO-DO-LIST?


No comments:

Post a Comment