Saturday, July 31, 2010

Things Not To Do When You're Depressed.

When reading this post please listen to this music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7HahVwYpwo

Stay away from chocolate and junk food. Because once you start you can't stop. You'll start binging. Which is not good. Last year, I was depressed and when we went to Sizzler, I started binging on the jelly there.
And this random woman grabbed my shoulders and started saying "You like your jelly don't you?" And then she started laughing which was really weird.
I was just like "I'm depressed here. Just let me binge on my jelly."

So Stay away from food...stay far far away..
And when your depressed you should start writing. All about your feelings..It worked for me..
I guess that's why I'm blogging..and also because to help you..my people.
And the best thing to do when you're depressed is cry or scream just let out your emotions! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So..let your emotions out! Just please don't jump off a cliff...

2 comments:

  1. shalinn? you can't be depressed!!
    how are you depressed? my friend is depressed but she has a good reason to be, im depressed becasue bad things have happened all at once.
    talk to me on MSN!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgz!
    I have a totally good reason to be depressed!
    Bad things have happened to me in the last 2 days!
    I can't stand it anymore!
    And yes, I'll meet you on msn.

    ReplyDelete