Saturday, July 24, 2010

School has started, once again... ~^o^~

So this week was the first week of school for semester 2, year-2010.

Well..Friday was just embarrassing..because for sports..I came last in throwing a ball..and-who could forget?- long jump..

While RB, came first in everything! Why must I be cursed so that I must suck in everything I do?

Message to god:
Since you have made me suck at I everything I do I am now cursed! And also ...depressed..
And it's your fault!

End of message..

And guess what? (what?)
I am totally dreadding this coming Friday when we do relays at school! I am the slowest person in this world! Well..except for Rachii..but it doesn't count since she is not in the same faction as me..

But..atleast I can look forward to the Masterchef finale on Sunday night.
I think It'll help me take my mind of somethings...

I wonder who'll win? Adam or Callum?
I like both of them...they're good chefs so..may the best chef win!

No comments:

Post a Comment