Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update.

While reading this blog please listen to this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVVVb4TBgdA

So, spent my whole of last night crying into my pillows.
Nah...just kidding..I wouldn't do that for a guy..

But I did cry. And now I don't even know why I cried.

Tonight, My parent's friends are coming over for dinner. My dad's cooking crab!
I love crab!~^o^~

So anyways...about my day today?
I woke up at around 9:30.Had Breakfast. Cleaned the house. Went on the computer to watch some stuff and edit a few blogs. Went on Twitter. Parents came home from shopping.
Had lunch. Did some homework. Cut my hair. Shower. Watch the movie "Independence Day".
Go on computer. Talk to friend. And now here I am. On the computer talking about my day. Isn't that nice? Ok..I'm depressed. I think we established that yesterday night.
I'm gonna go now and clear my thoughts and enjoy the crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment