Monday, July 5, 2010

Budget Airlines........BIG NONO!!!

Budget Airlines are the stupidest Airlines ever!!

They have the crammiest seats ever and no TV!! (What is an airplane ride without a TV??)
(You-tell-me)

And JETSTAR do I have to say anymore about you?? I mean seriously 6 HOURS DELAY!!!
(seriously?) (HELL YEAH!)
Their flight got SERIOUSLY delayed! And those people on that flight got SERIOUSLY unhappy :(
(Who wouldn't get unhappy if their flight got delayed for 6 HOURS!!??)

So now people don't fly with JETSTAR as frequently as they used to.
(I don't blame them.)

And AIR ASIA? Don't get me started on AIR ASIA.
Last year, my family and I flew with AIR ASIA and the flight was sooo crammed.
They didn't even give us pillows!!
My neck was soo crammed and the AIRCON was soo dry that I fell sick and woke up crying on the plane. ( until my brother woke up and told me to shut up.)

I don't know how crappy TIGER AIRWAYS because I only rode on it for half an hour and it was in the afternoon. But it is a BUDGET AIRLINE so I guess it's pretty crap too.

Oh no!! I have to fly with AIR ASIA this time when I go to Malaysia again??!! NO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment