Friday, July 30, 2010

Dagger Plunged Through heart.

While reading this post please listen to this music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeUyYzHLPk



For all you people out there with a broken heart.
I think I have one to..
I've liked this guy since last year. I used to hate this guy. But after getting to know him more when I sat next to him in Ms H's class. I realised he wasn't just a dumb sporty guy that was popular. He was actually a guy that was nice and cool.
So ever since then..I've liked him.

Everyday, seeing him was awesome. And since he always stared at me in class...I thought you know..that he actually atleast liked me abit.. But I was wrong he doesn't think of me that way at all..he just thinks of me as a casual friend who he helps and intimidates on.
Yeah..He helps me not the other way round.

But. I beat him in the Health ed test.. I don't know how!
But..I still think he's awesome..
And once again I'm depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment