Saturday, July 10, 2010

Risked My First Kiss

I Lost my FIRST KISS!!! To a dog...=.= And the dog wasn't even male it was a female!!

You're probably curious soo here is the story:

We(brother, father, sister, cousin, other cousin, uncle and I) played this game where you stick plastic swords into the holes of this barrel...and there's a doll in the barrel...if you stick a sword in the wrong whole you lose and the people you're playing with dare you to do something.

For my dare I had to kiss the dog on the mouth!!
Sooo I risked my first kiss and lost it!!

The next game I lost again! (No, I did not kiss the dog again..)
This time the dare was eating a lime and eating the whole thing, seeds, skin everything!!
It was 'ok' I hated the skin though..it was sooo bitter. But then after I ate it I had a really bad stomach ache soo I dropped out.
So everyone continued to play and each time they played they had to eat more limes.
And everytime someone got it my dad would say:"It's detox, It's not that bad, It's good for you!"
Until the last round he got it. But since at that round we ran out of limes soo instead we added 3 packets of chilli sauce with 2 limes.
My dad popped one of the limes into his mouth and his face scrunched up and he started whining so we started saying what he said to us when we ate it. It was soo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment