Saturday, August 21, 2010

2010 Election

Ok, So It's Election DAY!!!

Well.. since it's like 10 o'clock now, it's probably Election Night... but anyway, back to the subject.

So, It's Julia Gillard VS Tony Abbot a.k.a Monkey Abbot. (My mum came up with that name..)

If I was actually allowed to legally vote, I would vote for labor even though I really hate Julia Gillard, but since KRudd was in Labor I'll stick with Labor.
And Tony Abbot, he is one sick man..He ate a worm for christ sake! And he's so damn ugly!

Just ignore the last part if you think it's rude..

And the reason that Tony gives us to vote for him is that he's a married man...
Who freaking cares?! What does that have to do with being a Prime Minister?!
What? He's probably just like: " I have three little baby girls so I should be Prime Minister."

Well..Guess what!? My dad has three kids and it's not just girls.. it's girls AND boys.
But.. look! He's not a Prime Minister, now is he?

Gosh, Tony you can be such a fool sometimes..
I mean seriously? For all your ads on TV's it's just showing you riding, swimming, climbing walking. That is soo not what I would call campaigning.. looks more like a Tampon ad!
(Quoted from Good News Week.)

Julia Gillard on the other hand...She was such an idiot to kick KRudd out of being a PM!
KRudd could have won this Election hands down..instead of it being a HUNG Parliament.

Such fools....

Well...may everyone win except for Monkey Abbot.

No comments:

Post a Comment