Friday, August 20, 2010

Update

Well... this week was pretty unexpected..

Like..
I never thought that I would get the Applecross Senior Highschool Extensions test this week!
I was actually planning to take the test next year, in year 7.

I don't think I did well in the Science and S+E tests. I mean seriously, I just did not get it!
I think I did pretty good on the maths one though...
Hopefully..
But. The results are coming out in 2 weeks time! I can't wait that long to see if I got into Applcross Highschool! I don't thnk I got in though.. NO! I have to keep possitive thoughts now...hope for the best.
God Please save me.

While reading this post, please listen to this music by clicking here.

You know in some of the movies?
A new girl turns up she steals everyone, your friends, your crush?
And the main girl does nothing when the new girl does stuff but justs smiles weakly at her.
And you yell at the TV how that girl is soo stupid for not just slapping the new girl and getting her dignity back?

Well...I always yell at the TV, and now that It's happening to me in real life, I found out that's it's not so easy to just slap that girl and regain your dignity.
So..I just smile weakly and watch her walk away with everyone who I love, or should I say loved.

So.. that is why I'm gonna help you get yourself to your normal position if you are in this kind of situation..

1. Don't let anyone know that you hate her but when no one is looking, give her that look so she knows that you don't particularly like her.

2. If she starts bad mouthing you in front of people just ignore and just talk to her like nothing is wrong.

3. After you have completed all these steps, people will know that 'girl' for a bad mouthing reputation so you'll have everyone that you loved back!

But, then, you can tell those people that you loved, that you're not interested in recycled goods and just leave them.

Or, you can just accept them and forgive them if you have a loving heart, but since I don't really have a loving heart I would got with the first suggestion.

Now take control of your life and steer it in the right direction and once again....


Beat that!

1 comment: